By Philip B. Gorelick,Fernando Testai,Graeme Hankey,Joanna M. Wardlaw
Since the book of the hugely winning first variation, there was an explosion of rigorous clinical facts for interventions in scientific neurology. Hankey's scientific Neurology, moment variation is absolutely up to date to deal with the newest developments in medical neuroscience. Designed for college students of medical neurology, neurologists-in-training, and training neurologists who want prepared entry to a complete, evidence-based advisor to new and striking neurologic problems, the Second Edition:
- Contains a bankruptcy completely devoted to sleep disorders
- Introduces a piece on neuro-ophthalmology in the cranial neuropathies chapter
- Reflects a extra worldwide process, as every one bankruptcy is written via a world professional within the field
- Delivers multiplied assurance of degenerative ailments of the fearful method, with sections on dementias, Parkinson’s sickness and Parkinsonian syndromes, and hereditary ataxias
- Includes 440+ all-new, top quality illustrations starting from anatomical drawings to medical photos and pathology specimens, with many photos concerned with permission from the authors’ personal patients
The established textual content integrates presentation, pathology, radiology, prognosis, and remedies to supply a realistic, patient-oriented exam of medical neurology.
Read or Download Hankey's Clinical Neurology, Second Edition PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Evidence-based scientific perform (EBCP) is the conscientious, specific, and really apt use of current most sensible exterior facts in making judgements concerning the care of person patients. In neurology, perform has shifted from a wealthy, descriptive self-discipline to 1 of more and more diagnostic and healing interventions.
Utilizing the two-page, templated association of the 5-Minute seek advice sequence, Gorbach's 5-Minute Infectious ailments seek advice, moment variation offers finished insurance for clinicians facing infectious ailments. the 2 significant sections of the publication disguise leader proceedings and person illnesses and problems.
Over the past many years the prevalence of dermis cancers is dramatically expanding world-wide. this isn't basically restricted to the occurrence of cancer yet comprises additionally different pores and skin cancers comparable to basal phone carcinomas. in line with the new WHO type of pores and skin cancers, this lavishly illustrated reference ebook covers comprehensively the epidemiology, histology and pathology, in addition to diagnostic indicators and treatment plans of pores and skin cancers.
Pediatric cardiac surgical procedure is a dynamic, fast-moving box. Busy practitioners, such as you, want transparent and complete advice you could depend upon to make sure optimum sufferer care. For over 25 years Pediatric Cardiac surgical procedure has been the gold-standard reference for pediatric and grownup congenital heart surgeons, pediatric and congenital cardiologists, intensivists, anesthesiologists, citizens and nurses.
- Takotsubo (Stress) Cardiomyopathy, An Issue of Heart Failure Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Total, Subtotal and Proximal Gastrectomy in Cancer: A Color Atlas
- Air Pollutants and the Respiratory Tract, Second Edition (Lung Biology in Health and Disease)
- Nutritional Anemias (Modern Nutrition)
- Neuroradiology: The Essentials with MR and CT
Additional resources for Hankey's Clinical Neurology, Second Edition
Hankey's Clinical Neurology, Second Edition by Philip B. Gorelick,Fernando Testai,Graeme Hankey,Joanna M. Wardlaw
- Viral Hepatitis: Diagnosis, Therapy, and Prevention - download pdf or read online
- Download e-book for iPad: The Biology of Schwann Cells: Development, Differentiation by Patricia Armati