By Pranab Basuchaudhuri
Rice is the staple meals for greater than 1/2 the world's inhabitants, but chilly temperatures throughout the cropping interval reason an important lack of yield. to deal with the world's expanding inhabitants, it is vital to strengthen excessive yielding rice kinds which are tolerant to abiotic rigidity stipulations, resembling drought, salinity, and chilly. This publication presents a transparent knowing of chilly pressure in rice within the hopes that it'll offer perception to the topic for extra learn in order that rice vegetation will be grown successfully in chilly areas with excessive productivity.
Read or Download Cold Tolerance in Rice Cultivation PDF
Similar botany books
Plant breeding practices have enhanced the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands. present breeding practices have allowed farmers to provide sufficient vegetation to feed turning out to be populations, additional major gains within the grain exchange, and minimized the volume of land wanted for agricultural creation through allowing extra extensive use of current crop lands.
Weather switch, a world phenomenon, has attracted scientists to give a contribution in anticipatory study to mitigate adversarial affects, that are extra vital for horticulture, considering the state of affairs is in the middle of revolution, attaining the construction point of 250 million tonnes in India. affects of weather variability have, constantly, profound effect on creation and caliber.
This ebook is set the regeneration of vegetation from seed lower than box stipulations. It makes an attempt to provide a pretty balanced evaluate of the numerous facets of this large subject. the 1st bankruptcy introduces a few common principles approximately replica in vegetation. next chapters take care of the early phases within the lifetime of a plant, from ovule to validated seedling, in a kind of chronological order.
Der Lehrbuchklassiker zur Pflanzenphysiologie überzeugt mit klaren Grafiken und dem präzisen textual content. Das erfolgreiche Lehrbuch von den beiden deutschen Autoren Peter Schopfer und Axel Brennicke liegt nun aktualisiert bereits in der 7. Auflage vor. Kompetent und anschaulich wird die gesamte Bandbreite der Pflanzenphysiologie behandelt, erweitert um die aktuellen molekularbiologischen Erkenntnisse der letzten Jahre.
- A Guide to Moist-Soil Wetland Plants of the Mississippi Alluvial Valley
- Managing Salt Tolerance in Plants: Molecular and Genomic Perspectives
- Cytochrome Complexes: Evolution, Structures, Energy Transduction, and Signaling (Advances in Photosynthesis and Respiration)
- Dictionary of Alkaloids, Second Edition with CD-ROM
- Adams & Graham's Introduction to Neuropathology 3Ed (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- Genetic Engineering, Biofertilisation, Soil Quality and Organic Farming: 4 (Sustainable Agriculture Reviews)
Additional info for Cold Tolerance in Rice Cultivation
Cold Tolerance in Rice Cultivation by Pranab Basuchaudhuri
- Norman Tyler,Ted J. Ligibel,Ilene R. Tyler's Historic Preservation: An Introduction to Its History, PDF
- Read e-book online The Nightinghouls of Paris PDF