By Stephan Straßmaier,Hans Werbik
Den komplexen Bereich der menschlichen Aggression und Gewalt in leicht lesbarer, begreiflicher shape zu erklären und somit verstehbar zu machen, ist Ziel des vorliegenden Buches. Die Autoren geben einen abgewogenen, kritisch-wissenschaftlichen Überblick über die neurobiologischen Grundlagen und wesentlichen psychologischen Theorien der Aggressionsforschung, deren Befunde und praktische Implikationen. Der theoretische Teil wird ergänzt durch Analysen zu praxisbezogenen Bereichen, speziell zum Neonatizid (Neugeborenentötung), Intimizid (Partnertötung) und Amok sowie zum Hooliganismus.
Read Online or Download Aggression und Gewalt: Theorien, Analysen und Befunde (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition) PDF
Similar violence in society books
Communal violence is usually a planned made of human layout, possible provoked by means of nationwide or spiritual passions. makes an attempt to include it by way of encouraging principles of secularism, cohesion in variety, and composite nationalism have didn't produce the specified effects as is obvious from the ordinary inter-group conflicts, really Hindu–Muslim conflicts.
All through America’s previous, a few males have feared the descent in their gender into effeminacy, and grew to become their eyes to the hoop in hopes of salvation. This paintings explains how the dominant struggle activities within the usa have replaced through the years in keeping with vast shifts in American tradition and beliefs of manhood, and offers a story of yankee historical past as noticeable from the bars, gyms, stadiums and residing rooms of the heartland.
Gendered Violence, Abuse and psychological wellbeing and fitness in daily Lives: past Trauma bargains new insights into the social dimensions of emotional misery in abuse-related psychological illnesses, and explores the numerous interconnections among gendered violence, diverse different types of abuse and terrible psychological wellbeing and fitness.
Extra reporters are being killed, attacked and intimidated than at any time in historical past. Reporting Dangerously: Journalist Killings, Intimidation and defense examines the facts and appears on the developments in journalist killings and intimidation world wide. It identifies what components have ended in this upward thrust and positions those in old and worldwide contexts.
- Paramilitarism and Neoliberalism: Violent Systems of Capital Accumulation in Colombia and Beyond
- Salt in the Sand: Memory, Violence, and the Nation-State in Chile, 1890 to the Present (Politics, History, and Culture)
- Lavoro e ricerca sociologica. Un confronto fra giovani ricercatori italiani: Un confronto fra giovani ricercatori italiani (Italian Edition)
- Lavoro e lavori. Strumenti per comprendere il cambiamento (La società. Saggi) (Italian Edition)
- Just Violence: Torture and Human Rights in the Eyes of the Police (Stanford Studies in Human Rights)
- Landscapes of Fear: Understanding Impunity in India
Extra info for Aggression und Gewalt: Theorien, Analysen und Befunde (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
Aggression und Gewalt: Theorien, Analysen und Befunde (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition) by Stephan Straßmaier,Hans Werbik
- Download e-book for iPad: Culture in Chaos: An Anthropology of the Social Condition in by Stephen C. Lubkemann
- Read e-book online Astrology and Popular Religion in the Modern West: Prophecy, PDF